Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Jennifer Esposito from CBS has CD

http://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-society-blog/dr-drew-treats-jennifer-esposito-horribly/

Check this out...Dr. Drew (which by the way, I have always enjoyed watching him) totally dissed Jennifer and her Celiac Disease.  This is what I hate about so many doctors.  They believe they are so smart and know so much when in fact so many of them don't know a thing! To me, I don't understand how a doctor has not heard of Celiac Disease by now.  I ran into one recently that had no idea what it was and why I was eating Gluten Free.  Really?!?!?! Anyways, this is my rant for the week! LOL I did watch this video and I know exactly how Jennifer feels, even though she looks beautiful on the outside, doesn't mean she feels so beautiful on the inside!

On another note...
I have been GF for almost a month now, and I am starting to feel so much better.  I can say that I have not had "D" in almost 3 weeks! That is amazing to me!  I am still suffering a little with anxiety, and rosacea.  And my moods have been a little up and down, but that because of all the homework that my kids bring home!  I would like one week of no homework for my sanity.  I just don't understand why they can't teach what they need to teach at school and let us families have some good quality time enjoying each others company- NOT having to do homework!  Okay my second rant for the week.

Anyways, have a great GF day!
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment